Welcome

All original content, including cartoons, can be freely distributed. I'd appreciate credit being given to my site but if you want to just take it then go ahead.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Australia Day - Eat the Coat of Arms

I live in a country that has the most delicious Coat of Arms in the world - a Kangaroo and an Emu.
Both of these animals are delicious meat, low in fat and low in cholesterol. They also do less damage to the environment than cattle or sheep.
On Australia Day I like to enjoy a portion of Kangaroo and Emu and feel lucky that I live where I do.
The more of us that eat Kangaroo and Emu, the greater the demand and the bigger the industry.
Restaurants could hold Australia Day competitons.
We could have a national competition to create the definitive Coat of Arms dish.

Ultimately I believe that we can help Australia by eating the Coat of Arms.

By the way, the Kangaroo and Emu were picked because neither of them can walk backwards.

No comments: